Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Suggestions....

It's awesome how when you leave things in God's hands he provides more than what you need!
So as some of you might know, Chris has been working alot of overtime in the past three weeks because of this new system they put in at work. I have missed him like crazy in the evenings as he hasn't been getting home until after midnight and even as late as 3am. In the meantime, he has taken on a few more responsibilities along the way and was given a big raise yesterday! I am so proud of him, he is doing so well and its nice seeing him be appreciated for his hard work and commitment. Then it gets better, tonight he called to let me know that he would be taking me out for a nice dinner on Saturday night courtesy of Mr. Freybe himself. Everyone in his department was given a $75 gift certificate for their restaurant of choice as a thank you for all the overtime they have put in and the time they have sacfriced away from their families. So........we're taking suggestions, where is a nice place to eat downtown Vancouver????

5 Comments:

Blogger cv said...

Hi Katie
This is another random acquaintance from highschool... cherylene d. (now 'v') I linked up to your blog from Nicole. So good to get a 'peek' into your life now and hear how God is so good. Keep writing and may I add you to my bloggers list? Have a look at Kristal and Lana's blogs off of mine, they have beautiful new babies.

Cherylene

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cloud nine...i think that is the revolving restaurant

8:10 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hey Katie, Rich and I went to this place on our anniversary called Samba's Brazilian Steakhouse in Vancouver. The address is 1122 Alberni St. Vancouver. It was an awesome experience. They come to the table with many different kinds of meat to try. The meat they shave off this long screwer. Its so cool. If you love meat and to try something new this is the place to go.

9:49 PM  
Blogger The Lamoureux's said...

Hey Cherylene! Its good to hear from you. I will definatley add you to my bloggers list and yes you can do the same! I look forward to reading up on what is new in your life!

11:06 PM  
Blogger The Lamoureux's said...

Yum that sounds like fun Nicole. I will have to tell Chris about that one!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home