Thursday, May 04, 2006

An off day

I was up early this morning a few times with a horrible stomach ache. I thought maybe it would go away once I was up and showered and off to work, but it just got worse. What a bummer ------ so I made the decision to cancel my afternoon clients and try to sleep it off ---- AND IT WORKED! I felt alot better tonight, so I went with my original plans to work with Brandon and take him to his school fun fair. We had a great time and all the kids were stopping to say hi to him. Right now, we are just hangin' out at my place and Brandon is pushing me on the computer chair! For those that don't know,I've worked with Brandon since he was 2.5 years old and next month he will be 8! He's such a happy camper and a blessing to those that know him. I wish we had a digital camera so I could take a picture of him dancing around my office, but since I dont, I will post one of my favourites from a year or so ago.
To my friend Catrina, welcome to blogging land! I am so glad you jumped on the bandwagon and joined in. I love seeing pictures of your kids!

Here's the cutie himself....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Yes we should do breakfast soon, just let me know when your free.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Catrina said...

Is he the one that I met last year? He sure is a cutie pie!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home