Reminiscing....
I'm so glad I have decided to blog. Catching up with so many of you from high school has been so cool, so I just had to pull out the pictures from the year I spent at MEI (Christmas dinner, Grad, and especially the Missions trips) and reminisce a bit. In January 1999, Tammy and I went back to Honduras when Hurricane Mitch hit Central America. I remember vividly the conversation I had with my father, over and over again about how important it was to carry my passport at all times. My 18 year old ego figured I could handle the responsibility of travelling for several days, after all I was a big girl now, I had graduated from high school and I knew what I was doing! Well, that was a horrible idea when I decided to go for a walk with Tammy around the El Salvador airport and our inabilty to speak or understand Spanish got us in big trouble. We definatley had the Lord's protection with us that day and I learnt that my Dad is ALWAYS right!! I never lived that one down! So I pulled out my pictures and thought I would post one here.


2 Comments:
Wow! I had almost forgot about that happening! I've done some pretty stupid things in my time, but that one pretty much tops it...just to imagine what could have happened...
I know, we were crazy kids thinking we were invinsible or something! God was definatley watchin our for us that day!
Post a Comment
<< Home