Family and Friends
Blogger wasn't working yesterday or this morning.....so sorry for the delay.Here are some more pictures of our adventures together in the past month.Stace and I went to school together in the CYC program for the past three years. I was so excited to hear that her and Borden got engaged just before our graduation ceremonies. He was not able to make it down from Smithers, but it was so awesome to spend some time with her and the gang. I'm looking forward to their wedding next summer in Smithers.
Chels was down for the weekend festivites and of course her and TJ were their usual hilarious self. It was great to have both of you join us!

Here are a few more pictures of our family dinner. As I mentioned in a previous email I was spoiled with some pretty awesome gifts. One of my most favourites is the double eagle braclet from my husband and parents (as you can tell by my expression in the picture!)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home