Feeling ickie...
Since this weather got really hot this past weekend my stomach has been in knots come the afternoon time. Am I not drinking enough water? Hmm, perhaps.....although I'm pretty good at making sure I get my intake for the day. Anyways, not to bore you with this, but its really starting to get annoying.
Worked this morning then took the car for its first oil change! Chris helped me clean the house up for the Pivot Point training we are having here this afternoon. We will see how many people show up, I'm worried its going to be very cramped. Thank goodness its not overly hot today like it was on Monday, our place was a sauna! As I write this I am procrastinating from getting anything done before 3:30 comes and everyone arrives. Hopefully there are no early birds. I'm using this time to my advantage to get some paperwork done.
Hey - - I posted two days in a row!! I'm back on track!!!! Looking forward to our holidays coming up on July 8th and our first anniversary on the 9th!!! I can't believe how fast just a year goes by!
Worked this morning then took the car for its first oil change! Chris helped me clean the house up for the Pivot Point training we are having here this afternoon. We will see how many people show up, I'm worried its going to be very cramped. Thank goodness its not overly hot today like it was on Monday, our place was a sauna! As I write this I am procrastinating from getting anything done before 3:30 comes and everyone arrives. Hopefully there are no early birds. I'm using this time to my advantage to get some paperwork done.
Hey - - I posted two days in a row!! I'm back on track!!!! Looking forward to our holidays coming up on July 8th and our first anniversary on the 9th!!! I can't believe how fast just a year goes by!


1 Comments:
Hot weather is yucky, so thankful for the window air conditioner in our place, it makes such a difference. Love hearing about what's going on :) Happy Anniversary coming up :)Time does sure fly by. Greg and I will be married 7 years in September. Hard to believe. We started dating just over 10 years now, I feel so old :)
Post a Comment
<< Home