What a week...
Sheesh, it's been awhile since I posted last.
Last week I felt like I was literally walking around in a daze. I think I was sleep deprived or something because I don't even know how I managed to forget SO many things I needed to do! Thank goodness it hasn't continued onto this week too! I think some of my families were beginning to think I was losing my mind or something and if they weren't wondering it.....I sure was! Today was a tiring day of work. We are starting to work longer hours with the young clients and it's tiring trying to keep their attention. I have been so exhausted at the end of my day that I come home and flop on the couch and don't do anything at all! Needless to say, my house shows it!
On Saturday night we hung out with our good friends Rachel and Peter. It had been such a long time since we had seen them. Of course we were treated to a tasty dinner and then hung out watching some TV before Chris and I started to pass out. It was great to see you guys again! Oh yes, and the dessert was tasty! Next time we challenge you to a game of Cranium! On Sunday we celebrated Chris and his sister, Samantha's birthday. Sam turned 1-9 the day before Chris' birthday. It was a fun day! We started with lunch at Ricky's in White Rock and then Starbucks coffee and a walk down at Crescent beach. Too bad it started to rain a bit, but it was fun to hang out together. Later that day we decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Bellingham to window shop, yes, thats right...we managed to come away without spending any money. The border guy couldn't believe we didn't manage to spend any money while we were away in the US....I think for a minute he didn't believe us! Oh well!!!!!!! I guess its time to think about cleaning this house up, I know I will be thanking myself later once its done! My mom is coming to town in a few days, I am looking forward to having her here for a bit. Oh..and on a side note, I graduate in 9 days! WOoot Wooot!!
Last week I felt like I was literally walking around in a daze. I think I was sleep deprived or something because I don't even know how I managed to forget SO many things I needed to do! Thank goodness it hasn't continued onto this week too! I think some of my families were beginning to think I was losing my mind or something and if they weren't wondering it.....I sure was! Today was a tiring day of work. We are starting to work longer hours with the young clients and it's tiring trying to keep their attention. I have been so exhausted at the end of my day that I come home and flop on the couch and don't do anything at all! Needless to say, my house shows it!
On Saturday night we hung out with our good friends Rachel and Peter. It had been such a long time since we had seen them. Of course we were treated to a tasty dinner and then hung out watching some TV before Chris and I started to pass out. It was great to see you guys again! Oh yes, and the dessert was tasty! Next time we challenge you to a game of Cranium! On Sunday we celebrated Chris and his sister, Samantha's birthday. Sam turned 1-9 the day before Chris' birthday. It was a fun day! We started with lunch at Ricky's in White Rock and then Starbucks coffee and a walk down at Crescent beach. Too bad it started to rain a bit, but it was fun to hang out together. Later that day we decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Bellingham to window shop, yes, thats right...we managed to come away without spending any money. The border guy couldn't believe we didn't manage to spend any money while we were away in the US....I think for a minute he didn't believe us! Oh well!!!!!!! I guess its time to think about cleaning this house up, I know I will be thanking myself later once its done! My mom is coming to town in a few days, I am looking forward to having her here for a bit. Oh..and on a side note, I graduate in 9 days! WOoot Wooot!!


1 Comments:
Happy Graduation Kate,
I can't wait till we have your dinner celebration. Please invite any of your friends that want to come to Sonoma Grill in Langley for dinner on June 10th. Time to come later. Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home