Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend away.....

It was so much fun to visit with my parents this weekend and to get my Mom started on her own blog!!!! Yesterday we spent Mothers Day exploring new territory. We visited the lot again, went to Miracle Beach (its so beautiful!) and got to see in person the million dollar house on the water that was for sale a few months back. Mom and Dad took me to see a house built by the builder who is going to build my parents, so that was really cool. The style is a 1920's Bungalow style home and it sure has some quaint details, which are so charming. I can't wait to visit along the way and see the progress. Oh yah, and to see some wildlife! So, I caught the ferry last night. It was a really old own, with hardly any seating. It was a nice ride home, until a family with 4 boys came and sat beside me and they were fighting the whole time. I thought maybe to get up and move, but that would mean risking not finding a seat at all, as I had just watched several people walk around in circles looking for enough seats to sit down together. Chris met me at the terminal and it was really nice to see him. He was very cute and he had a little surprise for me in the car! He bought me my new favourite Healing Gardens stuff called Passion Rose. I got aromatic spray, candles, 2-1 body wash, and some lotion! How sweet of him, he is so thoughtful. (I think he really missed me!! awwww.....I missed you too honey) The drive home was beautiful, I love it when the sun starts setting later and later at night and of course the view coming home is amazing. It was nice to be home and sleep in my own bed last night, although I slept horribly and at some point in time Chris went to sleep on the couch (opps!). Maybe tonight will be better, restless nights are not good! Anyways, its Monday morning and I'm off to work in a bit. Hopefully the day will pass without too many issues, I think I am a bit too tired to deal with them today. I think that calls for a coffee from 5-bucks before I head out to Chilliwack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had fun visiting your parents! Sounds like it was a great trip :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am glad you enjoyed the weekend with your parents. Hope to see you soon.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home