Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to the grind....

Sometimes the kids do the funniest/cutest things. I was working for my first time with this little 3 year old guy today who is non verbal and he didn't seem too engaged in what we were doing, it was difficult to get his attention, and he was pretty detached from the activities I tried with him. Of course I don't know him that well yet, so this could be part of the problem. When I was leaving the house and waved goodbye to him, I opened my car door and he jumped in the car, over the seat and into the backseat where he proceeded to put his seatbelt on. It was so cute! I guess he wasn't that disinterested in me afterall!!!! This is certainly good news for our next visit in a couple days. I ended the day out with my little guy Brandon whose picture I posted a few days back. He was his usual happy self and we had fun doing my laundry and going for a walk around my neighbourhood.

Now, I'm about to rest and put my feet up after a long day of work. Looks like Chris won't be coming home early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home