Thursday, May 11, 2006

Missing my husband....

This week I have been feeling so exhausted mentally after each day of work. I know it will get better, but its just been one of those weeks where everything is happening at once. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Chris will not have to work on Saturday, he has two baseball games and didn't get to play last week due to working overtime. He sure needs a break to relax and unwind. I haven't really seen him at all this week, he comes home when I'm in bed sleeping and in the morning I'm up and out the door and he is sleeping. Even though he's not usually home until between 9 and 9:30 or 10 at night on a regular night, I miss having that hour to catch up with him and at least chat for a bit before I head to bed. I'm just praying for strength to get through this time and to be supportive to him because I know its not easy for either of us. Part of me wants everything to go back to "normal," but at the same time I know there is something God is trying to teach me in all of this and sometimes its through the waiting that I learn. Hope you are all having a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I am free anytime right now. Just let me know when and where and i'll be there.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home