Saturday, May 13, 2006

A ferry trip to a ten minute town.....

This afternoon my hubby dropped me off at the ferry in Tsawwassen and I hopped on the ferry to head the island to visit my parents. The ferry trip went by quickly and I enjoyed the time to relax and think about this past week. So, once I was picked up at the terminal, it was off to my Dad's office for a tour. It was cool to finally see the place that has been catalyst of all this exciting change for my parents. it was quite impressive too, my Dad's such a big wig or big "cheese" for that matter, so much so that I thought his office was the board room!!! Fun Fun! So from there we headed over to "The Cottage" (the home my parents will have for the next six months) and then for a tour at the main homestead called "Hidden Springs" (the landlords property) for a tour of their home and renovations to come! We toured the town for a bit and then headed to the condo for some appys and libation (umm....the proper way of saying some typsy kinda drinks....or BEEERRZZ~!) We went to a great restaurant tonight for dinner at the pier called Blackfin. The view was awesome and peaceful. The mountains are huge and the bay was beautiful and calm. Wow, Comox might be just alright. So now here I sit, showing my Momsey how to create her own blog. Yes girls, we have another blogger joining us and I'm so excited, now we just need Kelly and Brad to get one going, and of course the gun show himself. Alright time to post this thing, good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home