A Busy week....
This week has flown by! On Wednesday we celebrated Chris' 27th birthday - - Happy Birthday honey! We spent the morning together until we both went to work. Chris was going to have to work until midnight or later, so we were trying to make plans about me bringing his birthday dinner to him at work to celebrate, but when he got to work he told his boss we had plans and it was his birthday and he wasn't working overtime and they were cool with it! Way to go honey! So needless to say, Chris was able to get off on time to come home for a special home cooked meal, which was so tasty! It was almost surreal to be spending an evening together as it has been so long since that has happened. We both really enjoyed the time together and I think the reality of our recent situation really hit home for him. We are both coping much better, making time for eachother as much as possible, even in our opposite schedules, but at the same time we can't wait for things to get back to normal around here.
Graduation ceremonies are coming up! I think once I walk across the stage and get my paper it will actually sink in that I am done. I'm not so sure it has yet. But I gotta tell you that I am not missing sitting in class, writing papers, and all the reading! It's been a nice break.
This weekend Chris has two baseball games on Saturday. I have to work for part of the day, but that only happens about every 8 weeks or so. Hopefully the weather is nice so we can enjoy being outside in the sun!
I'm off to do some laundry and get ready for work.
Have a good day!
Graduation ceremonies are coming up! I think once I walk across the stage and get my paper it will actually sink in that I am done. I'm not so sure it has yet. But I gotta tell you that I am not missing sitting in class, writing papers, and all the reading! It's been a nice break.
This weekend Chris has two baseball games on Saturday. I have to work for part of the day, but that only happens about every 8 weeks or so. Hopefully the weather is nice so we can enjoy being outside in the sun!
I'm off to do some laundry and get ready for work.
Have a good day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home