TGIF
So its been a few days since I posted and since I have some time while I wait for my car to get an oil change and maintenance done, I figured I would sit down and write a bit. This week has flown by, thank goodness, I had quite a few long days with meetings and training with parents, but I managed to make it through without too many glitches. PRAISE THE LORD! Today I managed to get part of the day off, due to clients making last minute decisions to go away. No problem here, since my house is a mess and I have to pack and do laundry for our trip away this weekend. It's going to be a very early morning. Chris and I catch the 5:15 am ferry, which I hear has its perks such as watching the sun rise and the calmness of the water. Should be an experience, maybe one that I won't want to live through again?!?! I like waking up early, but that early is a bit much! More to come on that one.... Anyhoo....I'm totally stoked for the weekend. I don't think we have ever had big plans on a long weekend before, so this will be fun, three full days together to catch up on life. It seems like we have been passing eachother in the morning, hes barely got one eye open and I'm saying goodbye for the day and vice versa in the evening or early hours of the morning when he returns from work. Today I went to see a client, trained a bit, then went off to run errands. Met up with Robyn while I was in Walnut Grove at Starbucks and chatted for a bit. I also ran into a teacher from Walnut Grove Secondary who we had in grade 9-11. Back then he only subbed, but since has been hired and working there. We had to remind him that we graduated 8 years ago, so he really is gettin' old. Mind you, what does that say about us?!?!?!! Okay, I'm getting old too! House work is calling my name......better get crackin'
Have a great long weekend everyone!
Have a great long weekend everyone!


2 Comments:
so i never called you yesterday! sorry! my days got messed up and i thought yesterday was wednesday! and i think part of it was my friend stayed a day later, so it mixed me up. but we will have to get together soon!
No problem girl. I ran into problems with picking up some paperwork from my boss, so I had to meet him in Aldergrove at 830pm last night. Sheesh!! Lets get together soon for sure. I am a bit more free the week of the 28th. Let me know :D
Post a Comment
<< Home