Sunday, June 04, 2006

Good times....

What a great weekend. It started off on Friday for me. I only worked half a day because I had an appointment to get my hearing checked. I was pretty nervous about the whole ordeal, not the part about "what" they were going to do, but "how" it would turn out. I have been struggling with my hearing in the past few months and I am not sure why, really when I think back its been over a hear since I started to notice some changes. I visited with my grandparents before heading to my appointment, which was fun! My hearing test showed nothing "abnormal," but I have to follow up with a ENT special (ear/nose/throat).

Yesterday (Saturday) Chris played baseball at 9am. I was so sleepy,I slept in until the last minute before we had to leave....didn't work too well, I was still in a daze for most of the day. In the afternoon we went out to West Van to go shopping at Park Royal, Chris bought me a digital camera for a grad present (or maybe just a great excuse to buy me just the thing I have wanted for quite awhile)!!! HURRAY! I love it! In the evening, we celebrated with a terrific dinner made by my hubby. I love the weekends because he usually cooks for me and its always something delicious.

Sunday: I woke up after 13 hours of sleep!!! Chris couldn't believe I slept that late, but I obviously needed it from the way I was feeling yesterday. I'm usually up and at em' anywhere between 7 and 8 and he's still snozzin' away! Today we went out to run errands and then went to IKEA! I love IKEA! We found a pretty duvet cover and bed set, but we settled against it for the time being, it was pretty and red with some brown accents (my fav colours!) Then, we stopped at the Fort Wine Country and checked our Barkley Brook B&B - - its beautiful there! Now we are at home, the laundry is done for the week and my hubby made dinner again tonight! Lookin' forward to a relaxing evening at home.

4 days until grad - - big celebrations Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!!!!! Can't wait! I'll post pictures later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry (Mama Stew) said...

Glad you got a good nites sleep - and so nice that wonderful husband of yours is taking such good care of you. See you soon. Enjoy your 10 days of celebration.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home