Perfect...
What a perfect start to the day. A sleep in until 8:30 am and a mix of running errands, relaxing around the house, and catching up on paperwork. I work this afternoon but its been nice to have a more relaxed morning. Chris came home on time last night!!!! It was so cool to see him walk through the door much earlier than I had expected. Tonight I think he might even be home on time again!! Maybe I can get back to cooking dinners for us, since I've been slackin' during this time that he hasn't been home to enjoy it with me. Just two clients today, a meeting and then home to relax. I can't wait~


1 Comments:
Hey daughter,
Sounds like you had a great day yesterday. I figured you must have been very busy lately - as there were no new posts. Looking forward to seeing you when I come to mainland. Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home