Monday, July 17, 2006

Minter Gardens


Earlier in June on the weekend of my graduation, Chris and I took the Friday off to enjoy the day together. We didn't have any set plans, just being together and having fun. We bought an entertainment book this year and its turned out to be the best purchase we ever got. We keep it in the car for those times together when we feel like tripping around town and exploring new sights of the city together. On this day, we decided to take a trip out to Minter Gardens for a quiet morning stroll. I am certainly blessed with a husband that enjoys many of the same things I do and he loves nature! This was our first time at Minter Gardens, other than seeing pictures of friend's weddings, and it was amazing. The gardens are imaculate and perfectly cared for (alot of work, but very pretty to look at). I managed to get some great pictures with our new digital camera and we had an awesome morning relaxing together, which was followed by lunch in Harrison and a nap in the late afternoon. Gotta love days like those...ahhh....just the thought makes me wish I was still on vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home