Where does the time go?
Tonight I am sitting here wondering how on earth tomorrow is Friday again. Not that I am complaining one bit. I am very glad it is infact the last day of the week before a long weekend. What a stressful busy day today is. My brain feels like its going to explode with all the work I have to get done. It's like its all been piled on me at once and outta nowhere at that. Chris is working late tonight, so its a good reason for me to stay in my office and try and tackle some of this.
Tomorrow I have a bit of work and then respite for the afternoon and evening......what does that mean?!?! It means fun! I love doing respite with the kids, yah I suppose it's work, but its hangin' out and having fun so it's a different kind of work and definatley the way to end off my work week before the Canada Day weekend.
What am I thinking about today???
Well, I'm beginning to get really excited about our trip and first anniversary. Chris has been busy making plans. We have three nights in Tofino over our anniversary and then we will stay with my parents and do day trips around the island. We will defiantley hit up Mount Washington, Strathcona Park and the caves, and courtesy of my smart and very romantic husband - - - go for a Pacific Mist Hydropath together at the Kingfisher Spa followed by a relaxing and yummy lunch overlooking the Pacific Ocean and nearby Gulf Islands. I'm so looking forward to that!
Oh yah.....I'm wondering how I am going to pack for our camping portion of our trip when half our camping supplies are in Comox. Hrm, gotta talk to my Mom about helpin a girl out a bit (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
Nothing else is really new, can't wait until tomorrow night at 7pm comes. I have to have a not so great conversation with a client of mine and I'm praying they aren't going to blow up at me! You can pray too if you would like! I need all that I can get!
I'll leave you with this quote my Mom sent to me on my graduation day earlier this month. I often read it and reflect, not sure always what I am thinking, but feeling the reminder that God is in control and when I walk out each day in Faith the possibilities for my life are endless. God is so good!
St. Theresa's Prayer:
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
Tomorrow I have a bit of work and then respite for the afternoon and evening......what does that mean?!?! It means fun! I love doing respite with the kids, yah I suppose it's work, but its hangin' out and having fun so it's a different kind of work and definatley the way to end off my work week before the Canada Day weekend.
What am I thinking about today???
Well, I'm beginning to get really excited about our trip and first anniversary. Chris has been busy making plans. We have three nights in Tofino over our anniversary and then we will stay with my parents and do day trips around the island. We will defiantley hit up Mount Washington, Strathcona Park and the caves, and courtesy of my smart and very romantic husband - - - go for a Pacific Mist Hydropath together at the Kingfisher Spa followed by a relaxing and yummy lunch overlooking the Pacific Ocean and nearby Gulf Islands. I'm so looking forward to that!
Oh yah.....I'm wondering how I am going to pack for our camping portion of our trip when half our camping supplies are in Comox. Hrm, gotta talk to my Mom about helpin a girl out a bit (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
Nothing else is really new, can't wait until tomorrow night at 7pm comes. I have to have a not so great conversation with a client of mine and I'm praying they aren't going to blow up at me! You can pray too if you would like! I need all that I can get!
I'll leave you with this quote my Mom sent to me on my graduation day earlier this month. I often read it and reflect, not sure always what I am thinking, but feeling the reminder that God is in control and when I walk out each day in Faith the possibilities for my life are endless. God is so good!
St. Theresa's Prayer:
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.


5 Comments:
I enjoyed your post today Kate. That husband of yours contantly amazes me on the thought and time he puts into making your life together special. Don't work to hard babe. Take time to smell the roses. love ya Momsey
When are you leaving? Take lots of pictures so we all can see :) I hope you have fun on your trip.
I love that prayer too. So heartfelt. Horray on graduation! You're a big adult now. It must feel unreal. Yes, I'm slightly jelous considering I still have 2 more years until I get to walk across the stage screaming, "Later suckers!"
Happy 1st Anniversary! I hope you have a good celebration :)Enjoy your time together.
Hey you,
'Tis I!- Joshua...
You remeber me, don't ya?...
Tall... big ears...
Yup that's me.
Happy aniversary. I hope you have fun on your trip.
I'm a gettin baptized. I couldn't find yer email anywhere so I just left you a comment on yer blog. I gots me a blog too, at www.nofixedpath.com. I have just set it up, so there isn't much worth reading yet.
My email is joshuarenaud@yahoo.ca. I don't know too much about the churches round Vancouver. Seeing as you're close to my age, I thought you might know of some churches I could check out. I am looking for churches a person my age might enjoy and benefit from attending.
Post a Comment
<< Home