Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer Fun

I'm proud to say I am caught up and back on the blogging routine.

Surprisingly, work was quiet while I was away. I was glad to hear that I didn't come back to any blow ups or real issues with clients or workers. This week has already flown by with late nights of meetings and trying to get my schedule back in order. Today is another wonky day with scattered appointments. I will be happy to come home and chill on the couch for a bit tonight.

I just have to share some of these pictures with you, I had to ask permission first so now that I am in the clear here you go...Summer is such a fun time to work. The kids are outside exploring and we get to enjoy the sunshine while learning new things. The other day I took one of my clients to the Creek and its amazing where in an environment where he is motivated how much we can learn! Counting ducks, making sounds like ducks, using words to request, compliance, oh yes, followed by a bit of a tantrum when it was unfortunatley time to return home to Mom. I guess learning is just that much fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry (Mama Stew) said...

Tell the mom - thanks for sharing the pictures of her little boy enjoying his trip to the creek. They are beautiful pictures. Momsey

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home