Friday, December 29, 2006

Good times, good eats

Only a few more days of holidays before we return home to Abbotsford and to work. We have both had an awesome chance to relax and spend quality time with my parents. Yesterday was my Dad's 56th birthday, so we celebrated with a pizza dinner (his choice) and apple crumble with frozen yogurt as dessert. I went to bed early and had a fantastically large sleep once again! Chris has been helping my dad the last few days around the yard. They have spread gravel and started building the picket fence and gate today. They worked for over 8 hours and I think they may work again tomorrow. Chris and I might try and go for a drive through the country tomorrow, hopefully the weather is dry so we can get out and take a walk too. He's such a great husband, always willing to help and learn. My Dad and Chris and also enjoyed many hockey games over the past few days and suprisingly the Canucks have been doing quite well, I think what they like even more than the hockey itself is the incredible sound system they get to enjoy.
This week has been filled with yummy meals and lots of fun around the table. I can't wait for our next family gathering in February when we will all be together again.

On Boxing Day, Mom and TJ made yummy gingerbread pancakes with cranberry topping. Talk about delicious!


My hubby, the token coffee maker of the bunch!!! Great job hon!


Dad making drinks on Martini Night, I'm not such a fan so I stuck to some good ol' Diet Coke



p.s. TJ please send pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home