Friday, December 22, 2006

Long Overdue Update

I can't believe how quickly the past month has flown by and today is the last day of work before the holidays. Tomorrow Christmas starts for us here at the Lamoureux house. We have Chris' sister and Mom for Christmas on Saturday morning, then my brother arrives by Greyhound bus in the afternoon and on Sunday morning we are on the early, early ferry to the island to see my parents. I think we have to get up at something like 4 am!!! Sheesh! Oh well, lots of time to rest and nap in the next week or two.

I am really looking forward to spending time with family. I think we all are. Most of all, enjoying eachothers company and time away from the hussle and bussle! Boy, I could sure use some of that.

Today I'm off to work for a few hours and then taking one of my kids to see Happy Feet, courtesy of my Christmas present from MCC Supportive Care Services, 2 movie passes!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas with you and your family

Pictures to come later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home