Thankful

My gorgeous husband!!! I'm sitting at home today doing some paperwork and I miss him like crazy!!!!!! It seems like our times together on the weekends fly by without much thought. On Saturday morning as we were getting ready to head out to Langley, Chris told me some good news!! He is going on day shift in two weeks time!!!! I thought I was going to faint and just starred at him and didn't quite know what to say!! Of course I am so excited! We haven't been on the same schedule since we were first dating and since they we have gone through 9 months of graveyard shifts while engaged and planning our wedding and then on to afternoons since being married when he doesnt get home until 10pm. Honey, I'm so looking forward to the evenings together, having dinner as a couple and talking through our day. More importantly I'm just so looking forward to the time we are going to get to share with one another.
I love you lots!


3 Comments:
yay!!!! I know all about shift work. Greg works graveyards 12 hours of them. You just gotta do what you gotta do. But yay for you guys, so happy for you :)
Katie... I am so so so excited for you both... That is just the best news ever.. I can hardly wait to hear the details.. Chris must be beside himself. Love Momsey
That's amazing news! I'm so glad you guys finally get to spend more time together.
Lots of love to you both
Post a Comment
<< Home