Monday, September 18, 2006

Alright, Alright...

Yes, its that time again.......

This weekend was awesome, but very tiring. Chris and I were down in White Rock all weekend helping serve and prepare food at the Salmon Festival and Pow-Wow. If we weren't at home sleeping or showering, we were down in Semiahmoo busy working! I'm not complaining though, we really do like to be busy. The weather turned out to be beautiful on Saturday and yesterday, minus a few drops of rain, we managed to make it through the day without becoming entirely soaked. Unforunatley I do not have any pictures, not only due to the lack of time I had to even think about snapping any shots, but also because pictures are not allowed. The costumes were beautiful and the dancing was cool to watch. By the end of the day, I smelt like one big stinky salmon, mixed in with some smoke and the smell of dampness. Yummmmmmmm! Chris went on the canoe journey and was soaking wet after the 2.5 hours of paddling from Crescent beach, around Semiahmoo point, past the pier, and down little Campbell River. What a work out, he was pretty beat after getting home past 10pm last night. I know everyone appreciated his help with packing all the stuff up!

It was a great time and I got to spend some quality time with the girls (Sam and Leann) and I saw my nephew for the first time since December! He's gorgeous and so happy and full of life! God is so good! Here are some recent photos:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry (Mama Stew) said...

Oh Kate - isn't he just so cute. The pictures are great. Love Momsey

10:27 PM  
Blogger Catrina said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. And your nephew is adorable.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Catrina said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. And your nephew is adorable.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home