I have Returned....
So many of you have been bugging me about my lack of posting in the past month. Yes, it has almost been a month to the date, but I promise you there are lots of stories, pictures, and postings in store for you this week! I haven't meant to be neglectful to all my faithful readers, I've just been slightly side-tracked with work latley.
In the past month we have enjoyed visits with family on both sides, worked weekends, went through torture when our computer was down for a day or so, moved TJ up to Kelowna, went wine touring, been to the island for a visit with my parents, and learnt how to can peaches. Its been great and we have enjoyed the bit of time we have had together on the weekends. It never seems like enough, but we'll take it! Always gotta remember to slow down and enjoy one another and the simple things in life.
I will post more later as the clock is ticking and I am off to work in a bit! Have a great Monday everyone!
In the past month we have enjoyed visits with family on both sides, worked weekends, went through torture when our computer was down for a day or so, moved TJ up to Kelowna, went wine touring, been to the island for a visit with my parents, and learnt how to can peaches. Its been great and we have enjoyed the bit of time we have had together on the weekends. It never seems like enough, but we'll take it! Always gotta remember to slow down and enjoy one another and the simple things in life.
I will post more later as the clock is ticking and I am off to work in a bit! Have a great Monday everyone!


1 Comments:
So nice to see you back in blog land. We have missed your stories. Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home