A Big Thank You
First, I want to thank you all for your prayers about our water situation. I am thankful that the weather cooled down enough this week to make it a bit more managable to live without water. Yesterday evening I got a phone call from my hubby to let me know a city worker had come out and our water situation should be fixed. I quickly ran home from work and turned on the water and to my amazement - - -SOOOOOOOOOOOO much water pressure! It was unreal. The landlords and I were talking and we think this might be part of the problem we were having this winter. We thought something seemed funny with the water, but then you always think maybe its just you're worrying about nothing. Mostly its because 6 people live in this house and the water tank isn't overly huge, oh yah, and as our landlord says his nephew "is worse than a woman" (his words, not mine) and uses all the hot water. PERFECT, theres my chance to let him know how ridiculously cold the water was all this winter. Amen! So, I'm feeling very thankful today. Thank you to the city for being ontop of things even though you're striking and to God for awesome reminders in little things to trust in Him, to show love to our landlords, and to mend the relationship with them a bit.
Off to vaccumm my car!
Off to vaccumm my car!


2 Comments:
That's great, I'm so happy that it was finally fixed!
So happy to hear the good news about your water. yahoo. Love ya Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home