A beautiful present
As a grad gift from my brothers friend Chelsey, so painted these two paintings on canvas for me. She must know my style or something because I fell in love with them immediatley. I got them framed and picked them up the day before we left for holidays, so now that I have got out the hammer and picture hangers, I wanted to share this with you.

It says: 1)"God has sown his name on the heavens in glittering stars; but on earth he planted his name on tender flowers." 2)" Earth laughs in flowers"
God is everywhere and his beauty is seen in the colourful flowers, high and shining mountaintops and the sparkling water we get to enjoy because we live in their great country and province. Today I am feeling really thankful and blessed. God has blessed my life with great parents, who raised me to know right from wrong and to speak my mind and stand up for myself. This has really come in handy working in the field I do and through the years as I have had struggles in day to day experiences. I have fantastic friends who are supportive and always willing to lend a listening ear even if they don't really understand what it is that I am saying, and an amazing manly-man husband who is terrific in every way possible. Speaking of which, I am so stoked about the weekend. Can't wait to spend some time with my hubby and its going to be a scorcher too! Time to replenish the tan!

It says: 1)"God has sown his name on the heavens in glittering stars; but on earth he planted his name on tender flowers." 2)" Earth laughs in flowers"
God is everywhere and his beauty is seen in the colourful flowers, high and shining mountaintops and the sparkling water we get to enjoy because we live in their great country and province. Today I am feeling really thankful and blessed. God has blessed my life with great parents, who raised me to know right from wrong and to speak my mind and stand up for myself. This has really come in handy working in the field I do and through the years as I have had struggles in day to day experiences. I have fantastic friends who are supportive and always willing to lend a listening ear even if they don't really understand what it is that I am saying, and an amazing manly-man husband who is terrific in every way possible. Speaking of which, I am so stoked about the weekend. Can't wait to spend some time with my hubby and its going to be a scorcher too! Time to replenish the tan!


1 Comments:
Hey Kate, the pictures look just great. I bet Chelsey will think it's so cool that you had them framed and they are hanging in your place. When I first saw the pictures - I thought she really captured your taste also. Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home