My Mom the artist!
When Chris and I arrived at my parents place, in our guest room on the wall this was hanging....

If you look closely its all about Chris and I: an anniversary gift from my Mom and I love it to pieces! Its got the words to our wedding song, pictures, tickets and memorabilia from when we were dating and since we have been married, and in the bottom left corner and top centre pressed daisies from our wedding. The cedar roses on the left side Chris and I made to give to our guests at the wedding, the glass beads were part of our centrepieces, and some of the writing is taken from cards and letters Chris wrote to me while we were dating.
Thanks Mom! Its beautiful and we found the perfect spot for it so others can enjoy it when they come to visit!

If you look closely its all about Chris and I: an anniversary gift from my Mom and I love it to pieces! Its got the words to our wedding song, pictures, tickets and memorabilia from when we were dating and since we have been married, and in the bottom left corner and top centre pressed daisies from our wedding. The cedar roses on the left side Chris and I made to give to our guests at the wedding, the glass beads were part of our centrepieces, and some of the writing is taken from cards and letters Chris wrote to me while we were dating.
Thanks Mom! Its beautiful and we found the perfect spot for it so others can enjoy it when they come to visit!


1 Comments:
I am so glad you liked your present. I have a bunch of your original copies to give back to you for your keepsake box. Momsey
Post a Comment
<< Home