Thursday, August 03, 2006

Work Changes and Thoughts

In the last two weeks since being back from our holidays, work has brought on some major changes for me. I have been given a new position, more responsibilities, and left with the need to hand over some of my past responsibilities to others. I was really stressed last night, I had a really busy day with work and back to back meetings at Starbucks. I was exhausted by the time I got home and overwhelmed with the amount of work I needed to pass off to others, but with very few staff who are able or willing to take on more work with clients. I threw the good ol' pjs on, grabbed a pillow and my blanket and resorted to the couch. My stomach was upset and I just couldn't get my mind off work enough to relax and go to bed. How ridiculous!

This morning I woke up, very tired and overwhelemed so I made the call to cancel my day of work and to work from home today. For those of you that have inside information on my job, you know that I always have tons to do from infront of computer screen, it seems like it never ends. I am getting alot done and feeling accomplished. Had a few conference calls with Consultants, program binders and materials are coming along, and photocopying is next in line. Perhaps I may even manage to get this office cleaned up and looking organized~ WOW, what a thought!I'll keep you posted on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home