Thursday, September 14, 2006

Laundry and Cleaning....

Four words.......My husband is amazing!!!!! The house has been untidy and the floors have not been attended to for some time, at least not by me, but this morning I call to say "hello" and I am told he not only did the tidying and cleaning but the laundry too. Man that boy is fast! I came home able to relax a bit, the bed was made with warm, clean sheets, and the kitchen is tidied, time for some relaxation.

I guess its time to admit that Fall has arrived with the change in weather today. It rained and rained and rained, I think it even hailed. Time to put away the sandals!!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hope you all had a Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry (Mama Stew) said...

Poor you - we didn't get any rain at all today.. I love Island Life. lol Love Momsey

9:51 PM  
Blogger Catrina said...

What a man :) It sounds like you have had a busy summer. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm so glad he cleaned and you got to relax with him when you got home. For me, as I stay at home with the kids, it's generally my job to do all that. Anyway, have a good day.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

We love our new car!! Its very good on gas.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home