Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Long time

Hi to all those in blogger land! I havne't forgotten about all of you, just have been super busy with work and too tired to post. Here is quick update before I jet off to chill on the couch for awhile. Chris and I are doing well. The weeks have flown by and I can't believe its already October. This past weekend we made our first turkey meal together, it was fun and Chris did a great job with the turkey! It was cooked to perfection! This weekend we have family coming into town from Ontario, I can't remember, but I think my aunt and uncle are coming down from Vanderhoof too. So far we have two family dinner planned, one with the Stewart side, all my dads siblings, their spouses and cousins and then one smaller dinner with my parents, grandparents and my brothers (hopefully Brad can make it too) Brad has been taking night school through the casino to learn how to deal the game texas holdem. His emails sounds like he is enjoying it. TJ is in school in Kelowna and living on his own with a roomate for the first time. He seems to be liking school. Him and Chelsey are coming down on Friday after work for the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing them both.

Next month (November) I am going over to the island for a girls weekend with my Mom and her friend and daughter. I am looking forward to the girls day. I guess it will be time to start Christmas shopping by then, wow, time sure flies! It sounds like Chris might come over on the Saturday morning to help move in some furniture on the weekend as it will be really close to moving day for my parents.

Speaking of which.....Have you checked out their blog? The house is coming along so quickly. Don't be fooled, my mom is often a few weeks behind to keep us all in suspense!

Well, I should go, I have paperwork which awaits me and I am feeling very exhausted today. I contemplated an early night to bed, however, it never works out how I plan and I end up being up all night, so I am trying to keep my eyes open as I speak.

I won't say much about work other than its stressful at the moment. I am wearing far too many hats and trying to make concious efforts to set limits and boundaries within my work. (like not answering the phone after hours!) Chris is doing well. He still is enjoying his job at Freybe and is considering post secondary education at BCIT in January. I am very excited about that opportunity for him!

Talk to you all soon. Don't forget you can email us at cklamoureux (at) shaw (dot) ca

Ciao,
Kate

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry (Mama Stew) said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend and have lots of turkey and visiting with the family. I always enjoy your posts with all your updates. Love Momsey

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home