Visit to the island
Last weekend Chris and I made it over to the island to visit my parents. I was getting a bit worried with the wind storm we had and with the ferries being cancelled for a few days before our trip. It was a really fun time and neither of us really wanted to come home. We helped line cupboards at the new house, I went out with Mom and shopped for decorative, pretty mirrors for the bathrooms and even found a pretty "gift of the day" at liquidation world. I love that place! Chris helped Dad with the yard, spread bark mulch and lots of gravel and even got out the good ol' paintbrush to paint the ceiling in the breezeway. For those of you who haven't checked in on the house latley, they are moving in on November 25th, so check out new pictures at http://justaferrytripaway.blogspot.com
Jessie came back over with us and is now staying at Grandma Rose and Grandpa Don's. She was such a sketchie little freak on the ferry ride. I had to sit with her and I was freezing my butt off in the truck. Oh well, I still love her and she is still pretty cute!
Now we are back to work and looking forward to my parents visit on the birthday weekend!!!
Jessie came back over with us and is now staying at Grandma Rose and Grandpa Don's. She was such a sketchie little freak on the ferry ride. I had to sit with her and I was freezing my butt off in the truck. Oh well, I still love her and she is still pretty cute!
Now we are back to work and looking forward to my parents visit on the birthday weekend!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home