Home sick
The clock is telling me its only 6:30 am, but I have been wide awake since Chris left for work just before 6 this morning. Yesterday (my day off) I thought I was starting to feel better, I guess I overdid it, working from my office here at home to get my billing out and transfer the remainder of my files from my previous employeer. (I have stayed on once a week for the past two months to get this done)
I was all ready to go out last night, when I had three dizzy spells all close together in time. It happens after I blow my nose and its really wierd, like my equilibrium is totally off, my ears are stuffed and I totally feel like I am going to fall over. Chris came home late because of working overtime, so we hopped into the car and thought we might go to a walk-in clinic. Before we managed to leave our street, this noise was coming from the back of the car.....yes....we have a flat tire! My hero husband changes it out and off we go in search of an open tire shop. We go to COSTCO and the very helpful man tells us that the tire wall is damaged and we will need to replace it. LOVELY! Did I fail to tell you that on Friday a huge rock had an argument with my windshield? Yes, this is true...and its now cracking! So off we go looking for this special Pirelli tire or something of equal performance. The tire still has more than 1/2 thread on it because the car is less than 1 year old.....how frustrating. We managed to find a few tires, but nothing that we thought was durable for the amount of driving we do.....so this morning I am awake and ready to hit every tire store in town in hopes of finding the exact tire I need. (It's a nice thought at least!) If I can manage to find a used tire, then I will just have to buy one until the fall comes and we have to replace all 4, but if not, I will have to buy two tires.........
Isn't that just how it works?!?!?
Here's to hoping to my success in tires today!
Oh......and to add to the top part of my post......somewhere in there I need to go see my Doctor to make sure everything is okay with me! So I'm off sick today and looking forward to a better day tomorrow.
I was all ready to go out last night, when I had three dizzy spells all close together in time. It happens after I blow my nose and its really wierd, like my equilibrium is totally off, my ears are stuffed and I totally feel like I am going to fall over. Chris came home late because of working overtime, so we hopped into the car and thought we might go to a walk-in clinic. Before we managed to leave our street, this noise was coming from the back of the car.....yes....we have a flat tire! My hero husband changes it out and off we go in search of an open tire shop. We go to COSTCO and the very helpful man tells us that the tire wall is damaged and we will need to replace it. LOVELY! Did I fail to tell you that on Friday a huge rock had an argument with my windshield? Yes, this is true...and its now cracking! So off we go looking for this special Pirelli tire or something of equal performance. The tire still has more than 1/2 thread on it because the car is less than 1 year old.....how frustrating. We managed to find a few tires, but nothing that we thought was durable for the amount of driving we do.....so this morning I am awake and ready to hit every tire store in town in hopes of finding the exact tire I need. (It's a nice thought at least!) If I can manage to find a used tire, then I will just have to buy one until the fall comes and we have to replace all 4, but if not, I will have to buy two tires.........
Isn't that just how it works?!?!?
Here's to hoping to my success in tires today!
Oh......and to add to the top part of my post......somewhere in there I need to go see my Doctor to make sure everything is okay with me! So I'm off sick today and looking forward to a better day tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home